Saturday, March 2nd 2019 at The Barn Hall Doors open at 4:00PM and the voting ends at 5:30PM
• All you can eat chili for $5 per person. Children under 5 eats for FREE.
• Up to 25 chili’s to taste.
• The winner will be chosen by receiving the most votes from the public.
• Prizes include: Cash and Apron for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
• After the judging, all pie’s will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
• Award’s for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Limited to the first 25 entries.
- There is a non-refundable $10 entry fee for all contestants.
- Contestants must prepare a minimum of 3 gallons of chili and bring all necessary toppings
to enhance their chili’s flavor. (Cheese, chips, etc.)
- You are responsible for providing your own pot, roaster or crock pot to keep your chili warm.
Plugs and extension cords will be available.
a. Chili must maintain 140 degrees F and above during the entire Chili Cook-Off.
- You should bring your chili to The Barn Hall no later than 3:30PM on March 2nd. We will
have tables set up at this time. You are responsible for picking up your chili at 6:00PM that
- You are not allowed to mark your chili or bowls for identification. All entries
are to be anonymous.
- The chamber will provide all serving utensils, bowls, cups, napkins and spoons. There will be
refreshments available on a cash bar basis.
- People attending the cook-off will judge the event by voting for their favorite entry. Chili
with the most votes will win. RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contestants are to bring in a minimum of 2 matching pies to be judged.
- The winners of the pie bake-off will be chosen by judges chosen from the community.
- One pie will be tested by the judges and the remaining pieces will be auctioned off.
- The second pie will be auctioned off as a whole pie.